Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Writing Bundle Update!

Hi everyone!  Happy weekend!  I'm writing to let you know that I updated my Writing Bundle.  I completely updated the "Holiday How-to Writing."  I also updated some posters in the other units. You'll also find a free writing pack {Seasonal Words} now included!  For those of you that don't have this, you can check it out below by clicking the cover.  It's a year's worth of writing workshop lessons, printables, posters, and paper templates.  This was compiled with my knowledge of writing in the primary grades and 11 years worth of experience tweaking the workshop in my 1st grade classroom.  It's appropriate for grades k-2.  Enjoy!






Below are some previews of a few of the packs included in the bundle:








xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!